Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scott Kelby World Wide Photowalk 2010


Ride like the wind, originally uploaded by photogeek21.

Weather in Arizona during the month of July isn't exactly what you want to be in while shooting photos outside. But for some reason I signed up again after taking a couple years off. This year I headed up to Cave Creek to shoot the sights around Frontier town. The old west motif was all over this quaint little tourist spot and I found it quite challenging to take a unique angle on the statues and wagon wheels that were all over the place. But I gave it a shot, and the weather cooperated as well. I wont say it was cool but we were fortunate enough to get a bit of cloud cover that morning which 'cooled' things off to just around 98 degrees, compared to the 112 degree weather I shot in on the last photowalk I did in tempe several years ago, it was heaven.
Once again, I had a great time and met some really great fellow photogs.

No comments: