Sunday, May 19, 2013

Odin TTL functionality on the Canon 1dx!!

Odin Firmware v1.23 for Canon 1Dx available

I've been a Phottix Odin fan since dumping the problematic pocket wizard flex units. The only problem was that TTL functionality with the 1Dx was nonexistent which left me reaching for my 5D mkIII when I wanted the convenience of TTL. Well, the 5D went on Craigslist to make room for some new glass and I was putting my faith in Phottix was doing more than lip service when they told me that they were working a solution for the 1Dx.
Well, they didn't let me down, I literally saw their post announcing the firmware update the morning after sending the 5D home with its new owner! (Can you tell I'm excited?)
I'll be downloading and testing the setup over the next several weeks-thanks Phottix.

Wither pocket wizard....

No comments: